Michigan Law Enforcement Professionals since 1993."
Course Registration and Database
Participating Agencies and their Locations
Hosting a Training
When Requesting or Hosting
a Training Class
Identify interest – Suggest the class at Curriculum Committee
meeting to determine interest. If there is enough interest from member
agencies, research the cost, vendors/instructors and details of the
2. Request - If there is interest, identify the cost; vendor or
instructors and details of the class. Present the details at the next
Curriculum Committee meeting and make a motion to hold the class and to
approve the funds needed to provide the training.
3. Restrictions – Executive Committee approval is required for
a. The Consortium cost of the class exceeds $8,000.00
b. The Consortium cost per student exceeds $500.00
4. Instructional Agreement or Contracts – Contracts must be
signed by a person on the Executive Committee.
** New Training Form
course description & outline
– Suggest location and dates at the Curriculum Committee meeting that
do not interfere with other classes on the schedule. Fill out the New
Training Form and submit it with required documents at the meeting or
The class will then be added to the training schedule.
6. MITN Registry - The class must be registered in the MITN
website. If using an outside instructor or vendor, get the course
description & outline and instructor biographies to be entered by Lori
Boeve. If the training is using WMCJTC instructors, the class will be
registered through Lori Boeve.
If the instructor is from out of state, you must get approval ahead of
time from MCOLES.
7. LEIN Notice - If the training class is not filled by
Consortium members, the Host agency is responsible to put it out on
LEIN at least 4 weeks before the training date.
8. Manuals & Handouts - If you are hosting an outside instructor,
get a copy of all handout material for the Consortium records. If the
instructors are Consortium members, get a copy of all handout material
and a copy of the lesson plan. Submit to
9. Class Roster - Use the **
WMCJTC class roster
or print out the roster from the Access Kent website for people to sign
in. Submit to
10. Evaluations - At the end of the training have the students
fill out a **
11. Expense Report – Submit with receipts to the Treasurer for
reimbursement of approved expenses. You will be reimbursed after all the
paperwork is turned in. Use this form:
12. Instructor / Vendor Payment – Normal procedure is for payment
to be made within 30 days of the Treasurer receiving the invoice. If
payment is required prior to the class or at the conclusion of the
class, prior arrangements with the Treasurer must be made.